IT Auditor - Nottingham - £40,000 - £50,000
I have an opportunity for an IT Auditor to join a Nottingham based business who are looking to add robustness to their Cyber Security function. You will be working closely with the Head of Application Security and be a senior figure within the Penetration Testing team.
In the role you will be working . You will get the opportunity to work in a DevSecOps environment with a heavy focus on Cloud technology, cyber security and software development.
Skills for IT Auditor:
- Experience working with Agile or DevOps tech teams
- Knowledge of cloud hosting and testing cloud hosted applications, DevOps or Cyber Security
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and working autonomously
- Background in a large multinational or "Big4" environment would be an advantage
- Certified in CISA, CISM, CRISC etc.
Expectations of the IT Auditor:
- You will plan and scope global IT Audits working with the business to ensure key risks and associated controls are robustly tested
- Comfortable leading audits and managing teams of internal auditors globally
- Be able to present findings and reports to senior management
- Follow up on outstanding audit points
As the IT Auditor, you will be comfortable working with both technical and non-technical staff members to secure and protect the business. This role will cover a broad remit and will allow you to develop strong skills for a Senior Penetration Tester working with senior stakeholders in a global environment.
For more information or to apply please contact Alec Dewell on 0203 861 9134 or email@example.com