Highly Regarded Insurance Business; Excellent Career Progression Opportunities; Broad Exposure & Superb Work Life Balance
This highly regarded and long established insurance business has a newly created headcount within the IT Audit team, due to continued success and expansion. This role offers excellent exposure and work life balance. This is a superb opportunity for an experienced IT Auditor looking to progress their career with an employer of choice, or for someone looking to move out of the Big 4 and into a commercial role.
You will be responsible for leading, planning and executing risk based process and technical audits relating to security and controls of applications, systems & infrastructure to provide assurance to senior management. This involves reviewing audit findings and the preparation and implementation of development plans to build internal capability across IT audit and compliance. This is a broad role offering excellent exposure in addition to having visibility to senior decision makers.
- At least 6 years of IT Audit experience (internal or external), ideally with exposure to network security
- CISA qualification preferred
- Experience within financial services preferred but not essential
- Inquisitive nature and strong communication skills
- Ability to commit to business travel (maximum 15%)