IT Application Support Analyst - Financial Services - Linux System Administration
IT Application Support Analyst - Financial Services - Linux
£35,000 per annum + excellent benefits package
My financial services client are looking for an IT Application Support Analyst to work with them in their London media office.
Due to growth within their technology department a role within the application support team has become available, you will report into the application support team leader and be responsible for supporting business critical applications and carrying out releases within the production environment.
The application support analyst will also provide local desktop support to the London office. They are looking for someone with good Linux system administration experience and strong IT skills.
My client will also consider candidates with Linux experience obtained outside of an application support role.
- Good linux system administration experience (CentOS/RHEL)
- Strong IT skills, including desktop support and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Some experience with Windows Server administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies
If you would be interested in hearing more about this opportunity please give me a call on 0161 694 0809 or apply now.