iOS Developer - London
Looking to develop a career with an award winning financial services business and one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for? Join the team as one of their iOS Developers! You will be a problem solver able of working collaboratively to join the Digital Strategy team where you will play a key role in developing the consumer facing iOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
They have excellent career development opportunities if you are looking to progress your knowledge and experience further.
What will your key responsibilities be?
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift and Objective-C code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automation.
- Work alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK and all of its components.
- 5 years' experience, with 3 years' experience in native mobile development.
- Understanding of design patterns & SOLID principles.
- Experience in developing consumer facing, high-performance iOS applications using Swift and Objective-C.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Understanding of iOS design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- You will hold a Computer Science degree (or equivalent).
The business offers a great working environment which is very sociable and collaborative, with some excellent benefits.