I am currently working with a financial services company who are looking to source an interim Investment Reporting & Oversight role, based in Kent.
- Analysis of monthly investment data and provision of internal reporting for senior management.
- Day to day management of controls and oversight for outsourced investment functions, including investment managers, fund accountants, custodians, banks and legacy assets.
- Provide regular MI in relation to guidelines, KPIs and SLAs.
- Review 3rd party fund performance against benchmarks.
- Assist with documentation for fund set-ups and hedging facilities with fund managers and investment banks.
- Accounting or investment qualification would be advantageous.
- Experience of dealing with large quantities of financial data from multiple sources.
- Middle Office functions and dealing with outsourced providers.
- Extensive experience of spreadsheets and advanced excel.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.