Our client is seeking to hire a talented Marketing Communications Specialist for a 12 month contact to help them build out a new product offering. Based in City Centre, you will join a growing businesses with ambitious plans.
We are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join our Dublin office on an initial 12-month fixed term contract. The purpose of the role is to create and deliver fund and investment documentation and communication materials that will maximise our investment proposition, as we examine opportunities in the Irish pensions market. The role will also involve the ongoing management of the marketing lifecycle of the proposition.
- Responsible for translating Investment topics and or Pension topics into simple marketable messages.
- To support the marketing and project team with the following:
- email, video, online and print content and communications
- corporate and product documentation
- promotional collateral
- Working closely with colleagues in the UK to support our pension product launch.
Skills and Experience
- Experience translating key fund and investment documentation created by (predominantly UK-based) fund managers into digestible material for Irish-based brokers and customers.
- Experience owning the ongoing management and maintenance of fund literature.
- Working with designers, writing brochures, factsheets, sales aids, online content and reviewing press releases.
- Experience in building communications and product materials and delivering to your target audience.
- Working with key stakeholders in Ireland and the UK and 3rd party agencies to support content creation.