Investment Banking - Corporate Actions Analyst
The services provided include Depository servicing, Issuing & Paying agency services and Specialised Agency functions such as Account Bank, Project Finance, Structured Finance and Escrow Agent functions.
- Manage, complete and execute all incoming corporate actions instructions/ enquiries as per our SLA's and referenced deadlines and (as required,) provide a detailed working knowledge and understanding of all tasks, functions and processes executed by the desk to clients.
- Upon deal execution provide full notification of all predictable Corporate Action events to clients.
- Complete transactional review of new (draft or executed) deal documentation to ensure the Corporate Actions desk can support the drafted tasks documented.
- Chair client relationship calls on a monthly basis and prepare agenda's and presentations whereby required.
- Complete internal email/fax retrieval for team/Log all new incoming instructions onto central control log/ Reconcile email/fax journals to all incoming instructions received and collate and record accurate MIS.
- General office duties/ Provide support to managers of the desk
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 1/2 years Corporate Actions experience and knowledge of Corporate Trust practices and product is a requirement.
- Proven record of working on deal on-boarding, regulatory change implementation and projects and within team environment
- Working ISDA, ICMSA and ICMA knowledge, Bond and deal structuring understanding is highly preferable.
What we Offer
- The candidate will significantly enhance their understanding of complex financial products and services and gain exposure to numerous business lines and products within the corporate investment bank.
- The role will enable the individual to enhance/develop skills in managing key relationships, internal and external, whilst developing the operational capabilities within a rapidly expanding business.
- Competitive paid annual leave
- Award winning pension scheme; age-related non-contributory pension scheme with employer contributions up to 14% of annual salary
- Life assurance - lump sum benefit and qualifying dependent pension
- Private medical insurance for all employees with generous day to day benefits as well as hospital cover.
- Wellness program - on site Occupational Health Centre plus a series of informative talks on topical health related subjects
- Opportunity to work in a flexible environment where the business can support
I lavori simili
Investment Accountant - FS - Surrey - £45k
- Surrey, England
- £40000 - £45000 per annum + Package
- giorni 17 fa
A market leading Financial Services business is looking for two junior Investment Accountants to join their team based in Surrey. Company My client is a leading Insurance industry. Job purpose The role's report directly in the Head of Investments giving individuals excellent exposure to... Leggi di più
AVP / Director, Corporate FP&A - Insurance Client
- Chicago, Illinois
- giorni 12 fa
A fantastic position working for a large property and casualty insurance business in the heart of Manhattan. This position will be a key finance representative within the business unit and be a key partner to senior executives of the Actuarial and Underwriting function. Reporting to the... Leggi di più
Finance Analyst - £50,000
- London, England
- £50000 - £55000 per annum
- giorni 23 fa
Analyst, Insurance, Analytics, Finance, Financial Accountant, Syndicate A leading insurance business is looking for a commercial minded financial analyst to join its high performance London team. The business has been expanding rapidly and due to a number of internal moves and promotion... Leggi di più
Accounts Payable Manager
- Surrey, England
- £150 - £200 per day
- giorni 16 fa
I am currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Team Leader to manage and supervise the Accounts Payables team, ensuring the efficient and compliant processing of all payments and related general ledger entries, whilst overseeing the cash and banking accounting activities, the effecti... Leggi di più