The services provided include Depository servicing, Issuing & Paying agency services and Specialised Agency functions such as Account Bank, Project Finance, Structured Finance and Escrow Agent functions.
- Manage, complete and execute all incoming corporate actions instructions/ enquiries as per our SLA's and referenced deadlines and (as required,) provide a detailed working knowledge and understanding of all tasks, functions and processes executed by the desk to clients.
- Upon deal execution provide full notification of all predictable Corporate Action events to clients.
- Complete transactional review of new (draft or executed) deal documentation to ensure the Corporate Actions desk can support the drafted tasks documented.
- Chair client relationship calls on a monthly basis and prepare agenda's and presentations whereby required.
- Complete internal email/fax retrieval for team/Log all new incoming instructions onto central control log/ Reconcile email/fax journals to all incoming instructions received and collate and record accurate MIS.
- General office duties/ Provide support to managers of the desk
Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 1/2 years Corporate Actions experience and knowledge of Corporate Trust practices and product is a requirement.
- Proven record of working on deal on-boarding, regulatory change implementation and projects and within team environment
- Working ISDA, ICMSA and ICMA knowledge, Bond and deal structuring understanding is highly preferable.
What we Offer
- The candidate will significantly enhance their understanding of complex financial products and services and gain exposure to numerous business lines and products within the corporate investment bank.
- The role will enable the individual to enhance/develop skills in managing key relationships, internal and external, whilst developing the operational capabilities within a rapidly expanding business.
- Competitive paid annual leave
- Award winning pension scheme; age-related non-contributory pension scheme with employer contributions up to 14% of annual salary
- Life assurance - lump sum benefit and qualifying dependent pension
- Private medical insurance for all employees with generous day to day benefits as well as hospital cover.
- Wellness program - on site Occupational Health Centre plus a series of informative talks on topical health related subjects
- Opportunity to work in a flexible environment where the business can support