Investment Analytics Analyst position supporting the Portfolio Managers, Risk Managers and Investment Analysts within a leading buy side firm. The role will require the candidate to have strong communication and be extremely process driven, working with several teams throughout the business. This role provides an excellent personal growth platform whilst providing vital support to a range of front and middle office functions.
- Supporting the timely delivery of portfolio-level analytic for portfolio management and risk analysis
- Working with a large exposure within the firm - from portfolio managers to risk managers to Quants
- Working with the team's dedicated IT team, implementing and designing robust platforms
- Provide high level performance and pricing data, sitting under the Investment Analytics Manager
- Growing your knowledge of pricing the correct vanilla and complex securities, structured products and derivatives
- Assisting in the creation of a robust data environment, with compliance to the firm wide data governance program
- Deliver high quality portfolio-level analytics
- Attending conferences and training programmes
- Ability to be able to liaise with Portfolio Managers/Traders, Risk Managers, Quants and Trade Modellers
- Strong statistical coding knowledge (MATLAB, Python, R) as well as SQL and Excel
- Risk modelling Experience
- Professional experience within fixed income and/or multi-asset class security and derivatives
- CFA, FRM, CQF, PRM, or CAIA
- Graduate degree in quantitative finance field eg. Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Quantitative finance etc.