Investment Analyst | London | CFA / FIA part qualified
As we kick off 2019, I've already been mandated by a key client of mine to recruit an Investment Analyst to its London Investment Consulting team in the heart of the City.
This is a wide ranging role and provides an opportunity to get involved in some really exciting projects, ensuring your skillset as a consultant and investment professional is as well-rounded and developed as possible. Some key daily tasks will include:
- Attending and participating in client meetings
- Producing and checking reports containing complex investment advice
- Determining investment strategies and structures for clients
- Working closely with specialist groups internally
- Planning and executing manager selection exercises
- Acting as a mentor and role model for junior analysts, and delegating work appropriately
This role is an excellent platform whereby you will be able to propel your career to the next level with a prestigious brand and impressive, nurturing employer.
I'm seeking a talented part qualified (CFA or FIA) investment professional with:
- 2 to 4 years' UK DB pension fund investment consultancy experience (prerequisite)
- educated to degree level and making good progress with professional qualifications
- LDI experience a plus (not a prerequisite but beneficial)
If you're looking for a fresh challenge this year, this is a fantastic opportunity to consider, so do get in touch with me directly.
Manager | Pensions Actuarial & Investment Solutions
Helen.Kinloch@ojassociates.com | 02038619173