Leading Insurance Business; Risk Based Audit Approach; Excellent Work Life Balance & Minimal Travel
This leading insurance business has a very strong governance culture and forward-thinking approach to managing risk, and they have a new headcount for an Internal Audit Manager. You will enjoy an excellent work life balance, and while you will have some Regional exposure the travelling is very limited (less than 15%).
You will be reporting to the Head of Internal Audit and you will be responsible for the planning, developing, executing and review of audit assignments. This will involve identifying control weaknesses and making recommendations; developing audit plans and programs; overseeing the team's execution of audits; finalising reports for review by the Chief Internal Auditor; managing the follow-up with auditees and ensuring that audit operating standards are met.
- At least 8 years of relevant experience preferably within financial services. Candidates from the Big 4 with a portfolio of clients within financial services are encouraged to apply.
- Knowledge of the insurance sector would be advantageous
- Strong risk mindset and ability to identify risk
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills