Duration: 6 months FTC + potential to extend
Rate: Negotiable depending on experience
Role: The Life Actuary is required to complete a 6-month fixed assignment working as part of a multidiscipline delivery team. The role requires a good understanding of Life and Pensions products along with the calculations that underpin them.
This role is open to Actuaries from all backgrounds and levels. The business is willing to negotiate according to your experience - this includes those from students through to Senior Analysts.
- Experience specifying and testing changes to policy administration systems
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communicator - across all levels
- Experience of policy administration system migrations is desirable
- Happy to travel as required - although a lot of the work can be done remotely
To discuss, please submit your CV via this advert or contact Charlotte Smith at Oliver James Associates on 02038088180 / email@example.com