Role: The Interim Head of Reserving is required to complete an initial 3-month assignment working for a London Market Syndicate. The Interim Head of Reserving will liase with internal stakeholders, support and develop the Reserving team, whilst also ensuring the smooth running of BAU processes.
The role requires an experienced and qualified Actuary with a strong background working in Reserving and either the London Market or Speciality Lines.
- FIA qualified
- Background in General Insurance
- Excellent stakeholder management skills - strong communicator - across all levels
- Ability to manage and develop a team
- Strong knowledge of Reserving processes and systems
- Happy to travel as required
To discuss, please submit your CV via this advert or contact Charlotte Smith at Oliver James Associates on 02038088180 / firstname.lastname@example.org