Oliver James Associates is working with a leading non-life insurer to source a contract Catastrophe Risk Analyst in central London.
- 6-12 month initial contract assignment based in central London
- Providing catastrophe modelling support for pricing and risk purposes
- Maintaining exposure information
- Supporting the manager in portfolio level reporting
- Auditing analysis work completed by others
- Providing model expertise to more junior team members
- Good experience in catastrophe risk management
- Educated to degree standard or qualified by experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Treaty modelling experience
- Strong SQL skills desirable
To discuss this role, or to discuss your career, please submit your CV or contact Jonathan Lord at Oliver James Associates on 0203 861 9150.