Interim Audit Manager
This hugely exciting interim IA role will be participating in the planning, fieldwork testing and reporting of allocated risk-based audit assignments in the Insurance Brokerage industry. You will be crafting tests for execution, performing the detailed testing and vetting the possible findings with key business contacts.
Please note this role is based in Leatherhead or Glasgow.
Participating in the planning, fieldwork testing and reporting of allocated risk-based audit assignments. You will be crafting tests for execution, performing the detailed testing and vetting the possible findings with key business contacts. The ability to make recommendations to the business that will improve findings will be essential.
Strong UK financial experience and an ACA/ ACCA qualified auditor is helpful. A deep knowledge of the full audit process within financial services would be of huge advantage.
- You work within IA to plan, budget, manage and participate in risk- based audits. This includes assigning tasks, scoping the assignment, leading execution, communicating particular elements of the risk-based work plan, agreeing findings and raise where required.
- You evaluate and document the results of audit work, in line with the internal requirements and Global and local IA standards.
- A rewarding part of your role sees you mentoring and working with auditors to develop practical recommendations in response to findings raised.
- Analyse the draft report, and on occasion draft the audit report, before the UK Senior Management take a look at it.
- Apply audit experience to resolve more advanced, complex audit queries and issues, including those raised by the audit team.
- Provide performance feedback to all auditors, provide advice and leadership to mitigate the risk where necessary; always striving to develop and implement improvements.
- You will have an anticipated travel of up to 40% across the UK with potential for international travel.
- Necessary professional qualifications: ACA / CIMA / IIA / AIA / FIA / CII or equivalent
- Relevant experience gained within a similar role (preferably within insurance, brokerage helpful).
- Excellent social, written and verbal skills to work effectively with a range of partners.
- You're highly motivated with ability to meet deadlines and ensure quality in every aspect of IA work with strong analytical abilities and high attention to detail.
- You are eligible to work in the UK
I lavori simili
Nessun lavoro corrispondenti