I am currently working with an MGA in the city who are looking to expand their Finance function with experience in all aspects of accounting and able to provide assistance to the credit control with cash reconciliations.
- Responsible for posting double entry journals across the group.
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly MI and KPI reports.
- Updating weekly bank and monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist in preparation of statutory accounts and preparation schedules for various notes to accounts.
- Assist the credit controller in IBA cash reconciliation and support the credit control function as and when required.
- Part Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA) with a good command on double entry book keeping.
- Assisted or prepared MI reports and statutory accounts in multi-currency.
- Understanding of cash reconciliations from a broker's prospective, IBA accounts debtors and creditors accounts.
- MI and Balance sheet substantiation exposure.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.
I lavori simili
- Dublin South, Dublin
- giorni 6 fa
Responsible for the entire quarter end close including the review and posting of all required journal entries within Group closing deadlines, to ensure compliance with Group accounting standards. Responsible for the preparation of local GAAP results on a quarterly basis for European bra... Leggi di più
Regulatory Accountant - Insurance
- City of London, London
- Up to £65000.00 per annum + Benefits
- 1 giorno fa
My client are looking for a Qualified Accountant to join their team based in the City as Regulatory Accountant. Job Title: Regulatory Accountant Salary: up to £65,000 Location: London Industry: Insurance The Role: As Regulatory Accountant, you will design, own and manage a quarterly cap... Leggi di più
Financial Reporting Accountant
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £42000 - £48000 per annum + Desirable Package
- giorni 2 fa
I am currently recruiting for a Financial Reporting Accountant on behalf of a Travel client based in Manchester. Requirements for this role: Ability to provide technical accounting expertise to support the Group Finance functions Experience in a Reporting/Audit role Participate in the d... Leggi di più
Assistant Syndicate Accountant
- City of London, London
- £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + + Benefits
- giorni 20 fa
My client are looking for an aspiring Accountant with a minimum of 12+ months experience to join their Finance team based in London. Job Title: Assistant Syndicate Accountant Salary: £45,000-£50,000 Location: London The Role: As Assistant Syndicate Accountant, you will support the produ... Leggi di più