I am currently working with an MGA in the city who are looking to expand their Finance function with experience in all aspects of accounting and able to provide assistance to the credit control with cash reconciliations.
- Responsible for posting double entry journals across the group.
- Assist in preparation of monthly and quarterly MI and KPI reports.
- Updating weekly bank and monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Assist in preparation of statutory accounts and preparation schedules for various notes to accounts.
- Assist the credit controller in IBA cash reconciliation and support the credit control function as and when required.
- Part Qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA) with a good command on double entry book keeping.
- Assisted or prepared MI reports and statutory accounts in multi-currency.
- Understanding of cash reconciliations from a broker's prospective, IBA accounts debtors and creditors accounts.
- MI and Balance sheet substantiation exposure.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.