Integration Developer - Leeds City Centre
We are looking for a talented Integration Developer to design and implement high quality integration solutions, working closely with the system architects and the Lead/Senior Developer/ Integrator, you will be a key part of the team based in Leeds City Centre offices.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Develop software using a range of technologies from the Technology Tool set
- Create and implement unit tests for the software solutions developed
- Propose solutions or options to fulfil requirements
- Provide status updates on any tasks that have been allocated via daily stand ups/Scrum Ceremonies
- Recommend alternative approaches to software development with a view to improving quality and efficiency
- Support the Lead/Senior Developer in order to progress the assigned development work according to the agreed Sprint plan/backlog
- Responsible for supporting the validation of development deliverables (and their sizing) taken into the workstream/product team
- Create build packages and support and advise on their deployment
- Perform support for all live integrations, through proactive monitoring and collaboration across all end to end teams/functions
- 3 - 4 years minimum IT experience, with at least 1 year of experience working as an Integration Designer/Developer.
- Demonstrable experience with one or more ESB technologies, for example: MuleSoft, WebSphere, Oracle, WebMethods, Talend, Tibco, Dell Boomi.
- Experience with common integration and testing patterns.
- Experience with SQL Server / XSD / XML / XSLT.
- Experience with WebServices / APIs.
- Understanding of source code management/version control using technologies such as SVN, Git, BitBucket, TFS.
- TSQL (desirable).
- An appreciation and understanding of Cloud Hosted Solutions (desirable).