Integration Platform Developer | Leeds
Integration Developer - Leeds City Centre
We are looking for a talented Integration Developer to design and implement high quality integration solutions, working closely with the system architects and the Lead/Senior Developer/ Integrator, you will be a key part of the team based in Leeds City Centre offices.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Develop software using a range of technologies from the Technology Tool set
- Create and implement unit tests for the software solutions developed
- Propose solutions or options to fulfil requirements
- Provide status updates on any tasks that have been allocated via daily stand ups/Scrum Ceremonies
- Recommend alternative approaches to software development with a view to improving quality and efficiency
- Support the Lead/Senior Developer in order to progress the assigned development work according to the agreed Sprint plan/backlog
- Responsible for supporting the validation of development deliverables (and their sizing) taken into the workstream/product team
- Create build packages and support and advise on their deployment
- Perform support for all live integrations, through proactive monitoring and collaboration across all end to end teams/functions
- 3 - 4 years minimum IT experience, with at least 1 year of experience working as an Integration Designer/Developer.
- Demonstrable experience with one or more ESB technologies, for example: MuleSoft, WebSphere, Oracle, WebMethods, Talend, Tibco, Dell Boomi.
- Experience with common integration and testing patterns.
- Experience with SQL Server / XSD / XML / XSLT.
- Experience with WebServices / APIs.
- Understanding of source code management/version control using technologies such as SVN, Git, BitBucket, TFS.
- TSQL (desirable).
- An appreciation and understanding of Cloud Hosted Solutions (desirable).
I lavori simili
- Milano e provincia, Italia
- circa 13 ore fa
Per una grande azienda di Telecomunicazioni sono attualmente alla ricerca di uno Sviluppatore Salesforce da inserire all'interno del team di Digital Transformation - Solution & Delivery. Il Salesforce Developer contribuisce alla progettazione e all'implementazione di soluzioni appllicat... Leggi di più
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- giorni 19 fa
Senior engineers/leads to design and build out a green field platform in a complex distributed platform/environment. Primary responsibility is on analysis and design of the environment, focusing on and supporting complex data modelling, highly performant and resilience micro-services fo... Leggi di più
- City of London, London
- £80000 - £90000 per annum + bonus + package
- giorni 2 fa
You will be responsible for leading the design, development and roll-out of applications on MMC's digital technology stack, with a focus on delivering solutions using an Agile framework. Ensuring solutions are innovative and of the highest quality, you will take a leadership role in ens... Leggi di più
Full Stack Java Developer
- City of London, London
- £50000 - £80000 per annum + benefits package
- giorni 8 fa
Due to continued growth my client are looking to hire a number of Full Stack Java Developers to add to their existing team working on the continuous development of their suite of bespoke software. Main Responsibilities Designing, building, maintaining and supporting high-quality softwar... Leggi di più