My client are looking for an experienced Qualified Accountant with experience dealing with Solvency II returns to join their team based in Haywards Heath as an External Reporting Manager.
Job Title: Insurance Reporting Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Haywards Heath
- As Insurance Reporting Manager, you'll manage a team of three people.
- Group reporting, as well as monthly management packs and annual Group Audit Packs.
- Assist in planning and coordinating external and internal audits.
- Balance sheet reviews and reconciliation.
- Quarterly analytical reviews for both P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Experienced qualified accountant. (ACA or equivalent)
- Experience working for an Insurance Accounting team or alternatively with a top tier accountancy practice.
- Strong technical standards knowledge including UK GAAP.
- Strong financial accounting experience.
If you like to the sound of the role and would like to find out more... click Apply Now.