I am currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Support Analyst to join a Client we are working with who are based in Telford. The main focus of the role will involve maintaining and designing the financial modelling workflows, optimisation and streamlining of computing power usage including monitoring usage of HPC grid, maintaining access and audit records of all the actuarial systems, applications and file shares and the testing of disaster recovery solutions.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Experience working with MS Office
- Knowledge of Powershell/Python or other scripting languages
- Desirable- knowledge of Windows Workflow Foundation based applications
- Desirable- Life/Pensions experience
- Desirable- Experience working with HPC Grid