Infrastructure / IT Security Engineer - South Leeds
Infrastructure / IT Security Engineer - South Leeds - South Leeds (off M1 near Wakefield)
We are currently recruiting for an experienced infrastructure engineer with experience within IT Security who wants to develop their career into a full IT Security Engineers position. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation about to embark on a 3-year IT transformation project and develop your experience in the IT infrastructure world.
You will be working in mixed IT team of developers, testers, change management and infrastructure, and will have opportunity to work with and gain experience in new technologies.
In addition to their requirement to achieve recertification for ISO:27001 & CSE+ recertification for all sites on an annual basis, they are encountering increasing requests from customers to assure them that the business is a secure, trusted business to handle their data. The role will involve:
- Monitor for attacks, intrusions and unusual, unauthorised or illegal activity
- Logical Access Management (ensuring that a least privilege approach is in place and verified…e.g. monitor logs for abuse of permissions by authorised system users)
- Research/evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them
- Test and evaluation of security products
- Managing annual Penetration Test and remediation (with IT Operations).
- Managing Vulnerability Management and remediation (with IT Operations).
- Assisting with Security Incident Management, Request Management & Security Change Management
- Document details of incidents, investigate and perform root cause analysis (RCA)/forensics on incidents
- Documenting processes and workflow for Incident Response and Forensics
We will expect the candidate to have the following skills:
- Provable knowledge information security principles
- Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards.
- Ability to operate and evaluate the output from network component analysers, scanners, and testers.
- Ability to conduct research into networking issues as required.
- Experience with server performance management tools including diagnosis and optimisation techniques
- An excellent, and demonstrable understanding of LAN & WAN security (Palo Alto, Cisco ASA, IPSec VPN etc.
- Experience in network security and ISO27001 implementation
- In depth, provable knowledge of Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation.
- Hands on understanding and experience in Ethical Hacking.
- Microsoft Azure Experience
- SFTP, VPNs, IPsec tunnels
- Bitlocker Encryption
- Cisco Switching/Routing
- Cisco/Palo Alto Firewall Administration
Desirable - Experience with SIEM platforms, such as Alien Vault, Security Analytics, Splunk, or ArcSight, Firewalls, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems, Proxies, Web Applications, Vulnerability Management tools (Nessus, Qualys), Endpoint Protection tools
The company offers excellent benefits, flexible working hours, free parking etc
I lavori simili
IT Security Engineer - South Leeds
- West Yorkshire, England
- £35000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- giorni 17 fa
IT Security Engineer - South Leeds (off M1 near Wakefield) We are currently recruiting for an experienced infrastructure engineer on behalf of a leading marketing business based near Mansfield. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation about to embark on a 3-year IT... Leggi di più
IT Cyber Security Governance Specialist
- Milano e provincia, Italia
- giorni 19 fa
The Cyber Security Governance Specialist, part of the IT Security Governance unit, will manage the definition and implementation of the security organization, of the security strategy and of security regulation at Group level. In addition, he/she supports group cyber security strategy d... Leggi di più
- Milano e provincia, Italia
- giorni 20 fa
Stiamo attualmente ricercando una figura di IT Architect con almeno 2/3 anni di esperienza che sarà coinvolta nelle seguenti mansioni: * Evaluate, identify and design new digital architecture and platform * Build relationships with Client IT departments C-suite in order to discuss and p... Leggi di più
Security Analyst - 6 month contract
- Stevenage, Hertfordshire
- giorni 25 fa
Security Analyst - 6 months contract I am currently recruiting for a FTSE 250 business who require a Security Analyst to join their team on a 6 month basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that are heavily investing in their internal SecOps team with a strong focus on... Leggi di più