3rd Line Citrix Engineer
Working within the UK IT Infrastructure Team to support the IT infrastructure. The role will be mainly BAU Administering and Supporting existing Citrix and Server systems . A flexible approach to working hours will be required as there will be some out of hours work. The candidate must have a proactive approach to Incident, Change management and Request Fulfilment.
- Maintain and Manage the Citrix XenApp and Xen Desktop 7+ environment
- Support for Citrix Services utilising MCS
- Manage the delivery of all Citrix MCS created VDI's
- Accept call escalations to resolve tickets that are escalated from Level 1 & 2 resource
- Liaise with vendors to escalate issues that cannot be resolved in house. re availability and performance compliance to SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and OLAs (Operational Level Agreements) this will mainly be for Citrix related issues.
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 configuration and administration
- Active Directory configuration and administration for operational and security schemas, including Group Policy management, Managed Service accounts
- Install and Maintain Server based applications
- 3rd Line escalation point
- Citrix 7.x and above to include XenApps and Xen Desktop
- Citrix Services with Extensive MCS knowledge
- Extensive Citrix MCS knowledge
- VDI Management
- Active Directory configuration and administration for operational and security schemas, including Group Policy management, DHCP DNS etc.
- VMware Administration and Configuration
- Enterprise storage and backup, preferably Backup Exec
- PowerShell Scripting
- MS SCCM 2012 and above, including MDT
- Solarwinds (Orion, Network Perf Mon, VMan