We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join an expanding and highly skilled team based in Wigan. This role will involve working on a series of exciting Infrastructure projects including; installations, site moves / changes, networks, software applications etc.
You will also act as an escalation point, providing 3rd line Infrastructure support where needed, responsible for security, resilience, backup and monitoring of the entire infrastructure.
- Support wider teams within the business in the delivery of change projects
- Design, develop, implement & test solutions based on business requirements
- Help contribute to the wider IT strategy to delivery continuous improvements.
- Design, build, deploy & maintain the infrastructure using the latest technologies
- Identify, analyse & transition technologies to satisfy emerging requirements.
- Crete reports & documentation outlining findings, solutions, designs and support procedures
Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years in an Infrastructure role at a 2nd / 3rd line level
- Experience with technologies such as; Office 365, Windows Servers, VMWare, AD, SAN/NAS, LAN Networking, switch configuration...
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure (upcoming cloud focused projects)
- Knowledge to implement strategies, evaluate processes and build upon the existing infrastructure.
Paying up to £45k DOE with a host of benefits, this is a fantastic company and role to get involved with.
Click apply now for more details, or email email@example.com