We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to work in a hybrid role that will act as a link between the development & Infrastructure team. This will enable the seamless deployment of new & existing software solutions - whilst still working on the infrastructures project pipeline.
Initially this role will be responsible for helping to design and build an automated release process, with the scope to rebuild the environments that host each deployment stage. Once this is fully deployed you will work more with the Infrastructure team to assist in the delivery of their project with the aim to utilise automation in delivery.
- Working with developers, create automation solutions that delivery efficiency & consistency to current release processes
- Maintain & support automation solutions
- Support the development team by offering recommendations where needed
- Work with the infrastructure team to provide automated solutions to assist in their day-to-day responsibilities
- Have a voice in driving forward the culture of continuous improvement by presenting ideas and supporting others to do the same.
- Virtualisation - VMWare
- Windows Server building - 2012/2016/2019
- Storage Area Networks, Hyperconverged platforms
- Patch management & Systems hardening
- General understanding of networking; Ethernet switching, VLANs, TCP/IP, Routing, DHCP, DNS etc
- SQL Admin & maintenance
- Understanding of designing, maintaining and improving software build & deployment pipelines (MSBuild, Jenkins, PowerShell, Selenium, Redgate, Bamboo)
- Experience automating tasks with Powershell or other languages
- Preferably experience of working with an in-house development team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a modern and reputable company at an exciting and key point .
Please apply for more details or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.