We are looking for an experienced Infrastructure Architect to join a reputable and innovative company within the finance industry. Based within there modern offices in Manchester you will be joining an expanding tech department, playing a key role in the deliver of defined business requirements - by designing the implementation and improvement of enterprise level IT Services.
Your main responsibility will be to translate business and technology requirements into technology solutions, you'll assist in the development of the organisations infrastructure and hosting strategies (including the cloud) as well as supporting the data services team for the SQL Server estate.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent experience of infrastructure architecture with predominantly a Microsoft based stack including AD, IIS, SQL Server with a focus on security, scalability and Performance.
- Experience with the design & management of network infrastructure - Telephony, Firewalls, VPN, MPLS.
- Strong experience of defining & implementing infrastructure strategies with leading technical projects through the full life cycle.
- Ideally will have experience working in an ISO 27001and PCI DDS certified environment.
- TOGAF Certification is desirable along with relevant Microsoft and Network certifications (CCNA, MCSA, MCSE, MCTS etc)
- Experience working with cloud based infrastructure with a focus on Azure (IaaS and PaaS)
- Experience with Disaster recovery & Business continuity.
- Strong Stakeholder relationship skills, capable of influencing clients and selling your team in client - vendor relationships.
Please apply for more details or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!!