I am currently working with a central Manchester based business who are looking to add to their growing Information Security function by hiring a dedicated Information Security Manager. This role is paying up to £70,000 and offers a high degree of flexibility. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking and fast growing information security team. The successful applicant will be responsible for responding to breaches and suspected breaches as and when they occur, as well as improving existing defences and shaping the future of the information security team.
- Identify vulnerabilities and weaknesses within our information systems
- Advise and guide system owners and managers, sharing expertise and information to support effective decision making
- Act as the security vulnerability expert, providing advice and support to all business areas and units
- Conduct research to keep ahead of the latest news, threats and vulnerabilities within the industry
- Develop, lead and guide a small team of security analysts and specialists
The business in question has been investing heavily across the board so you will be joining a fast growing team that has key board investment and business buy in to make a change to the overall security of the business. If this appeals please do get in touch.