Information Security Officer
- You will be working for the division Risk Management which acts as second line of defence regarding information security, business continuity and risk management.
- You will operate in a team of security and risk professionals.
- You will be Information Security Officer/Risk Manager located in Belgium in which you contribute to the Information Security Management System (ISMS) and risk management framework.
- You will contribute to relevant security certifications like ISO27001, PCI, etc.
- You will advise, monitor the organisation and report about information security and risks, and interacts with senior management on a regular basis.
- Higher education/relevant security certifications like CISSP/CISM
- Experience with implementing an ISMS and risk management processes
- Experience with security certification (ISO 27001) and risk assessments
- Good understanding of the processing operations as well as the information systems
- Understanding of information technologies and data security
- Knowledge of the business sector and organisation
- Ability to promote an information security culture within the organisation
- Fluent in Dutch