A unique opportunity has arisen for an Information Security Engineer (Line 1.5) within the banking sector.
Be the bridge between 1st & 2nd Line of Defence, coordinating cyber security and information security procedures.
- Design effective security control procedures for the organisation to ensure its IT asset are protected
- Create action plans to resolve any security issues that arises within their IT landscape
- From an information security perspective, play a key role in security monitoring, vulnerability management and privileged access management
- Support IT audit and compliance activities on a regional level
- Good understanding of network security & IT infrastructure (Unix,Linux, Cisco, Fortinet, Palo Alto, CyberArk, Splunk etc)
- Good exposure to MAS TRM regulatory requirements
- Proven experience in implementation of IT security policies & frameworks
- Experience working in a SOC environment (IR, Threat Intelligence or Forensics)
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills