Information Security Consultant
The Information Security Consultant will deliver security assessments to mitigate existing and future security risks. You will also propose security controls for both short term and long-term solutions in an Insurance company working closely with application development teams, infrastructure teams, and internal security teams. The position will require collaboration with various partners across the global.
* Determines security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; ensuring information security standards are included in all aspects of software development life cycle; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues;
* Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy
* Develop security requirements based on the standards for software developments
* Help develop processes that will improve handling of day-to-day tasks.
* Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements
* Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge
* Maintains security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to standards, policies, and procedures; conducting incident response analyses
* Represent security at Architecture review board for all application development
* Work within projects at an application as well as cloud infrastructure level.
* Gap Analysis of cybersecurity regulations including NYDFS, CA, VT, SC, and GDPR
* 5+ years experience working directly in Information Security consulting role.
* Excellent understanding of security in an cloud environment, preferably Microsoft Azure.
* Experience collaborating with Application Development and Project teams
* Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
* Experience in developing reference security architecture
* Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security
* Solid understanding of industry recognized information security frameworks such as ISO 27001 and NIST 800-53
* Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions
* Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as business acumen and a commercial outlook
I lavori simili
NIST Cyber Security Consultant
- London, England
- £70000 - £80000 per annum + 12% bonus
- giorni 29 fa
My well-known insurance client need a Cyber Security Consultant to help improve their cyber NIST rating. This is a 6 month FTC. My well-known insurance client need a Cyber Security Consultant to help improve their cyber NIST rating. This role will require lots of business-facing skills ... Leggi di più
Senior Cyber Security Manager - Government
- London, England
- £80000 - £110000 per annum + car, pension, negiotable
- giorni 14 fa
Oliver James Associates are mandated by their global consulting client based to help find a Senior Cyber Security Manager with deep advisory experience within the UK public sector. Oliver James Associates are mandated by their global consulting client based to help find a Senior Cyber S... Leggi di più
SECURITY ENGINEER - Latest Technologies - Full Package
- Brussels, Belgium
- giorni 21 fa
My client based in Brussels in an easy-access location is actively seeking a new Network and Security of the infrastructure due to their continual growth. This large company is internationally known for its expertise and is always in expansion. They also offer the possibility of an inte... Leggi di più
Azure Integration Consultant | London / Remote | Outside IR35
- City of London, London
- giorni 27 fa
Azure Integration Consultant | London / Remote | Azure, Logic Apps, Data Factory Azure, LogicApps, Data Factory, Insurance, Integration, Developer, Software, Middleware, Experience. The Role Azure Integration Consultant | We are currently recruiting for a market-leading insurance brand ... Leggi di più