I am currently recruiting for an Info Sec Compliance Manager on behalf of a consultancy, based in Birmingham. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading on the development, implementation and maintenance of a Group level information security management system and supporting policy framework.
- An understanding of Governance, Risk and Compliance and its application within a large, complex organisation.
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrable experience in information security, with a focus on management systems, policies, standards, architecture and technologies.
- Understanding of defence in depth principles.
- Solid understanding of information security risk management including risk analysis, mitigation, resolution and acceptance.
- Educated to degree level, preferably in computer science or related discipline or related experience
Must have one or more of the following active certifications or equivalent industry experience: CISA, CISSP, CEH, ISO27001/2 Implementer/Auditor.
Currently holds or is capable of obtaining an SC clearance.