We are looking for an Information Security Analyst to join a rapidly expanding team & business within the financial services industry.
The business is currently going through several business transformation projects as well as various internal road maps specific to IT & Security.
Your main responsibilities will include (but not be limited to)
- Security Compliance Monitoring
- Security incident recording analysis & handling / management
- Business continuity planning support
- Vulnerability management
- Management of Service Now ITSM tool
- Assist with the delivery of the Cyber Security Programme - supporting management with cyber security risks
- Assist the wider business with all issues & topics relating to security
- Maintain security monitoring tools e'g web filtering, email DLP, IPS/IDS etc
Skills & Experience
- IT knowledge including computer networks, operating systems, software, hardware, security
- Knowledge on the latest information security threats & vulnerabilities - plus appropriate counter measures
- Experience with internal / external security & governance audits
- Understanding around Business Continuity planning
- Understanding around Penetration testing
- Experience with Service Now ITSM
- Experience with Qualys & Nessus tools
- Experience with IT Security audits and / or risk management
- Experience with attack monitoring, intrusion Prevention (IDS/IPS), SIEM, Anti virus, WAF, Firewalls, Identity & Access Management, Patch management & encryption
- Qualifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH, OSCP, CISO20
- Understanding of CIS20, NIST, NCSC, CVV
This is a great opportunity to work within a highly skilled team for a business that is going through an exciting period of growth.
Please apply now or email email@example.com for more details.