Be part of a Global Security Operations Team of a MNC Tech company! You will be working in the Incident Response team based in Singapore. You will be handling L2-L3 incidents and coordinating with your counterparts across the regional and globe as well. You will be working with latest security technologies and with brilliant minds in the team.
If you are keen to hear more about the role and the benefits of the company, apply to the advert.
- Hands-on experience in a Security Operations Center environment conducting network, host, or threat analysis
- Experience analyzing raw log files, particularly logs from network or host based security tools
- Proven experience in incident response and forensics (preferably digital forensics)
- Exposure in detecting incident by proactive threat hunting
- Experience in malware reverse engineering
- Experience in SOC (preference in SIEM)
- Good understanding of infra networking (firewalls, ID/IPs and visualisation
- Exposure in leading/coaching junior people on the job
- Able to make critical decision
- Problem solver
Open to candidates based in Singapore only.