An international insurance firm are seeking to recruit an in-house actuarial consultant.
This role is designed to offer the successful candidate a varied role, working across at least 2 actuarial departments. The in-house consultant will lead, oversee and perform a range of actuarial tasks.
This is ideal for a newly qualified candidate wanting to broaden their actuarial practical experience. This actuarial department has attracted top talent from life actuarial consultancies, they will impact the successful candidate's development programme.
- At least 8 actuarial exam passes, ideally nearly/newly qualified
- Strong life and protection product knowledge
- Ability to coach and lead junior actuaries
- Pension actuaries can apply for this Life Consultant role
- Excellent communication skills and academic performance
If you would like to review the job specification or discuss the role in more detail, please contact: Sophie.firstname.lastname@example.org | 02038619126