Assignment: My client, a major London Market Insurer, require an IFRS17 Reserving Actuary to work on their IFRS17 project team. The project aims to deliver the IFRS 17 Financial information across the business to support decision making, reporting and requirements.
- Actuarial qualification - FIA, nearly qualified or part-qualified
- In-depth knowledge of key Reserving metrics, processes and systems
- Experience with IFRS 17 is desirable but not a necessity
- General insurance background
- Strong stakeholder management skills
To discuss, please submit your CV via this advert or contact Charlotte Smith at Oliver James Associates on 02038088180 / firstname.lastname@example.org