Our client is a reputable international Tier 1 Insurance firm with a vibrant culture who is currently expanding in APAC region. We are looking for PMOs with insurance experience to lead IFRS 17 project by providing support for regional project governance and reporting to Local Business Units.
- Define, review and revise governance frameworks for each phase of the programme
- Manage the project dashboards and reports, and any associated source data
- Support the defining and production of materials for committees, conferences, workshops and ad hoc requests, including setting the agendas for the Steering committees and operating committees and collating the materials
- Provide support to Internal Audit preparation and co-ordination
- Co-ordinate with Global Head Office for any GHO governance and reporting
- Manage IFRS 17 SharePoint site, including access requests and regular review of access controls, structure and content
- Prior knowledge of IFRS 17 would be desirable
- Significant experience in project governance and reporting
- Strong communication skills across all levels of an organisation (e.g. C-suites executives)
- Highly experienced in vendor management
- Immediately available candidates would have an advantage!
This is an amazing opportunity for you to accelerate your career whilst gaining highly valuable skills within the most reputable and profitable insurance firm in the region! If you're interested, please contact me with CV attached to Karen.Lai@ojassociates.com or +852 2245 3330 for further discussion.