A unique role has just become available with one of the Biggest Life Insurance firms in the world. We are looking for a senior Solutioning Lead for IFRS 17 programme. Ideally, we are looking for IT Change background mixed with Solvency 2 or IFRS 17/9 knowledge.
You will be a trusted senior partner sitting between Technology and Finance/Actuarial teams to produce a workable solution for the biggest regulatory transformation programme in the history of the Insurance industry - IFRS 17.
- Have 8-12 years experience in Project/Programme role within Insurance industry;
- Previous Business Analysis, Solutioning or/and Consulting experience/background;
- Have prior experience driving high-priority regulatory projects IFRS 17/9, Solvency 2
- Be able to communicate with senior stakeholders within the business including Programme Manager, Project Director and other firm's stakeholders;
- Have a good problem solving and analytical skills;
- Drive Project Management effectiveness and the ability to synchronize internal and external project team members.
You will be responsible for:
- Be a trusted Partner and Advisor for Finance, Actuarial and Technology teams on a Solution side;
- Ownership over Project Management and Business Analysis related activities within the Solution workstream for the country;
- Supporting project business integration with Technical workstream through open dialogue with Technical PMs, facilitation of cross-team meetings and attendance of weekly workstream leads meetings.
- Reporting on progress against plans and encourage the identification, management and escalation of project risks and issues to the regional and global levels;
- Project KPIs: which will be also measured by the quality of deliverables including but not limited to project management reporting and implementation roadmap.
- Deliverables: that are to be signed-off by relevant governance bodies.
- Transition-to-Support (post-implementation): is a key measure of project success and formal closure.