A life actuary with good knowledge of financial reporting is required to assist with the delivery of IFRS 17.
The successful candidate will enhance the team's capabilities to implement IFRS 17. You must have good technical, analytical and communication skills to assist with the transitions workstream.
Some of your duties include:
- Support transitions process in terms of data, controls, model calculations
- Analyse of the results and impacts on the IFRS 17 balance sheet
- Support work around determining methodology and liaise with external parties where necessary
- Assist in the development of the IFRS 17 methodology documentation for IFRS 17 and present when necessary to key stakeholders of the business on areas
- Develop the knowledge, skills and experience of others in specialist areas
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and financial impact analysis to different stakeholders or team members as appropriate
- Qualified actuary OR nearly qualified (ie no more than 5 exams away from qualifying)
- Financial reporting background
- Experience working within a regulatory change environment e.g. Solvency II or IFRS 17
Latest start date: mid-late September.
Duration: 6 months
- Interviews will be taking place in the next 2 weeks
- You can work through a limited company if successful
If you are keen to consider this, please register your interest ASAP.