Oliver James Associates is supporting an insurance client in Dublin who require a senior actuarial contractor to support the implementation of IFRS 17.
Exceptional, long-term contract role on an exciting project.
- Location: Dublin - flexible working on discussion
- Start: ASAP - can accommodate notice
- Duration: 12 months initial (3 year project)
- Qualified Life Actuary (or equivalent) - ideally 10+ years experience
- Strong financial reporting background - solvency II, IFRS, EV
- Previous experience of implementation projects, writing methodology documents etc
- Strong technical skills - happy to take a quantitative approach.
- IFRS 17 Experience/Knowledge desirable but not mandatory
If you are interested in working on this project, please contact Chris.Armstrong@OJassociates.com with a copy of your CV today!