Life Actuarial contract role supporting IFRS 17 project. The ideal candidate will be a qualified or experienced Life Actuary, ideally with some exposure to IFRS 17. A strong financial reporting background would be useful.
Oliver James Associates are supporting a prestigious London-based life insurance client. The business requires a Life Actuary, ideally qualified, to join an exciting IFRS 17 project. You will support the delivery of key aspects of the project.
Location: Central London
Duration:3-6 month initial
Rate: £700-1000 per day depending on experience
- Develop and challenge methodology implementation, including documentation
- Review of financial impact model
- Requirements for IFRS 17 systems (RAFM, CSM, data, disclosures, etc.)
- Ad hoc analysis for senior management as required
- Ideally qualified or experienced Life Actuary
- Knowledge and understanding of the IFRS 17 reporting standard
- Good understanding of financial reporting within Life actuarial function
- Ideally able to use RAFM. To understand and specify systems changes (this is NOT a development role - no coding required)
The chosen candidate will ideally start ASAP, so if interested, please apply TODAY. Apply online or send a copy of your CV to Chris.Armstrong@ojassociates.com
Oliver James Associates specialise in Actuarial recruitment globally. Please contact Chris.email@example.com for a confidential conversation.