I'm supporting a FTSE 100 insurer with 2 vacancies within their London based IFRS 17 projects team.
Senior IFRS 17 Lead: up to £120,000 + package
- No IFRS 17 expertise required, must have significant financial reporting experience (ideally within IFRS).
- Must be able to motivate a team made up of accountants and actuaries, experience of managing small teams is ideal.
- Energetic senior reporting actuary needed for this vacancy with insightful knowledge of the wider finance/insurance sectors.
IFRS 17 Actuary: up to £85,000 + package
- Nearly or newly qualified actuary, with background in IFRS reporting. Applicants with more experience within the salary range are recommended to apply.
- Needs to be a problem solver, someone who can study IFRS 17 methodology and provide solutions to the wider business.
This team is essentially an internal think tank for IFRS 17 updates, they are the driving force behind change management projects needed to successfully implement IFRS 17 - no prior methodology knowledge needed, as this team can support the successful candidates with getting up to speed. Financial reporting experience is a must however.
To discuss these vacancies in more detail, please message me directly or email: firstname.lastname@example.org