IFRS 17 Actuary - Methodology Focused
I'm supporting a FTSE 100 insurer with 2 vacancies within their London based IFRS 17 projects team.
Senior IFRS 17 Lead: up to £120,000 + package
- No IFRS 17 expertise required, must have significant financial reporting experience (ideally within IFRS).
- Must be able to motivate a team made up of accountants and actuaries, experience of managing small teams is ideal.
- Energetic senior reporting actuary needed for this vacancy with insightful knowledge of the wider finance/insurance sectors.
IFRS 17 Actuary: up to £85,000 + package
- Nearly or newly qualified actuary, with background in IFRS reporting. Applicants with more experience within the salary range are recommended to apply.
- Needs to be a problem solver, someone who can study IFRS 17 methodology and provide solutions to the wider business.
This team is essentially an internal think tank for IFRS 17 updates, they are the driving force behind change management projects needed to successfully implement IFRS 17 - no prior methodology knowledge needed, as this team can support the successful candidates with getting up to speed. Financial reporting experience is a must however.
To discuss these vacancies in more detail, please message me directly or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I lavori simili
Assistant Manager, IFRS 17 Advocacy, Regional Actuarial Service
- Hong Kong
- giorni 8 fa
The team will lead the policy development in the Asia Division, drive the training of IFRS 17 to the countries, work with various areas to assess the financial and business implications of the new standard and provide the information necessary for senior management to understand and ass... Leggi di più
- City of London, London
- £600 - £900 per annum
- giorni 6 fa
Assignment: The Reserving Actuary is required to complete an initial 6-month assignment working for a London Market Insurer. You will liaise with internal stakeholders, support and develop the Reserving team, whilst also helping to transform the BAU Reserving processes. Experience: FIA ... Leggi di più
- Glasgow, Scotland
- £55000 - £80000 per annum + +bonus
- giorni 22 fa
A privately-owned UK firm of pension consultants and actuaries seeking a Consulting Actuary who wants the opportunity to carve out a successful career and build their network and reputation within an award winning and growing organisation | Glasgow | £50,000-£80,000 DOE About the busine... Leggi di più
- London, England
- £65000 - £80000 per annum
- giorni 25 fa
Consulting Pensions Actuary - London - up to £80,000 Multiple Qualified Pensions Actuaries with at least 2 years post qualified experience are required to join this innovative, growing Consultancy in London . This innovative business are looking to grow their consulting proposition over... Leggi di più