My General Insurance client is currently recruiting for multiple accountants to support the design and implement the internal and external reporting strategy under IFRS 17. Ensure requirements, business processes and transactions are documented and recognised and measure correctly under IFRS 17.
- Develop and define the accounting policies and business requirements under IFRS 17 to support the work packages designing and building the end-to-end architectural solution for finance
- Define and document the specific processes and transactions that will be impacted by the adoption of IFRS 17 and the new infrastructure being to developed to deliver the new standard and the transformation of actuarial and finance
- Define target IFRS 17 internal and external reporting strategies, identifying impacts on actuarial and finance processes, defining new disclosure notes and KPIs in the Group's annual report and accounts and develop internal metrics to explain performance under IFRS 17
- Support FDP and Oracle work packages as well as process and controls to define working day timetable and process taxonomy
- Develop and define the transition and comparatives for first time adoption of IFRS 17, plan for opening balance sheet and production of comparatives, validation with Audit Committee, day 1 impact and tax implications.
- Design and define additional systemic controls and input into design
FULL SPECIFICATION AVAILABLE ON REQUEST