ICT Capacity Specialist
The role is responsible for ensuring that the requirements of availability and capacity management are met. This includes: ensuring new and existing services deliver the levels of availability agreed with the business in the service level agreements, ensuring there is sufficient ICT capacity to meet current and future demand.
This role also responsible for providing expertise on the current environment and history of the IT systems, as well as suggesting future solutions and contribute to infrastructural changes within the IT Change Management process.
* Determine the availability requirements and capacity demands for new and existing ICT services to minimise service outages.
* Incorporate availability and capacity requirements in new services design and ensure that existing services meet the availability and capacity needs of the business.
* Be responsible for availability and performance monitoring, investigate related incidents and diagnose problems to improve the availability of ICT services to the business.
* Provide detailed system reporting to users and technical groups to highlight availability and reliability against agreed targets.
* Responsible for managing the lifecycle of IT assets and ensuring that services and supporting IT infrastructures are up-to-date and respond to existing or future business needs.
* Manage and ensure the proper configuration information of assets in their lifecycle.
* Support the IT Change Management Process and guarantee the IT Service Catalogue (CMDB) is up-to-date and reflect CI information.
* Manage the impacts and risks related to IT Change Management Process Plan.
Educational Qualifications & Work Experience:
* Master Degree/ High School Diploma
* Previous experience in the bank environment is preferred
* Knowledge and expertise of IT Services and infrastructure management, even using outsourced partners
* Knowledge of ServiceNow tool is preferred
* Banking knowledge
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong organizational and communication skills
* Ability to manage multiple stakeholders
I lavori simili
Brand & Communication Specialist
- Milano e provincia, Italia
- giorni 24 fa
Per una start-up innovativa del mondo fashion, sono alla ricerca di un Brand & Communication Specialist che abbia maturato un'esperienza di almeno due anni. La risorsa avrà: Responsabilità della pianificazione ed esecuzione delle attività di comunicazione, garantendo consistenza di mess... Leggi di più
Project Manager IT - Acquiring
- Milano e provincia, Lombardia, Italia
- giorni 11 fa
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES In particular, the Acquiring IT Project Manager has to: Coordinate the design, execution and development of IT applications Coordinate the definition, implementation and improvement of IT application processes to ensure total quality and compliance with serv... Leggi di più