I am currently working with a London Market Insurer who are looking to source multiple IBA Accountant positions based in Central London
- Monitor Aged Debt and react to changes and trends both internally and externally.
- Review the Unidentified cash control account and clear legacy balances along with the reconciliation of bank receipts to internal system cash data.
- Production of weekly credit control reports and analysis.
- Liaison with internal teams (Finance, Operations and Underwriting) regarding accounts receivable issues to support delivery of quarterly and annual targets.
- Assist the Credit Control Manager in the production of monthly reports and accurate accounts receivable MI
- In depth knowledge of the London market and Credit Control practices in both Lloyd's and Company capacity
- Accounting experience, including ledger reconciliations.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Eclipse systems experience would be beneficial.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.