Oliver James Associates are recruiting for a Change Manager to join a prestigious Insurance business based in Newcastle.
You will be responsible for both Business Analysis and Project Management across a range of both IT and Business focussed Projects, starting with business requirements gathering and process mapping through to delivery.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Recent experience working as both a Project Manager and a Business Analyst, or a career path leading from Business Analysis to Project Management (ideally a hybrid role)
- Managing Projects from beginning to end, mapping processes while driving delivery
- Comfortable managing stakeholders up to 'Head-of' and ideally C-suite level both on the business side and the IT side, acting as the interface between business, IT and third party stakeholders
- An understanding of end to end software development lifecycle, the majority of Projects will be IT focused so a slant towards IT would be preferable
- A background in Financial Services, ideally Insurance, would be highly preferable but not essential for this role
There are attractive benefits and the successful candidate will gain a high level of exposure to C-suite stakeholders due to the structure of the company, adding real value to the delivery of critical projects across the business.
If of interest, please don't hesitate to get in contact by applying to this advert and we'll be in touch.