Hybrid - Project Manager & Business Analyst
Oliver James Associates are recruiting for a Change Manager to join a prestigious financial services business based in Dublin City Centre for an initial 6-month contract.
This is an urgent requirement as demand can not be met within the existing team to support this activity.
You will be responsible for both Business Analysis and Project Management across a range of both IT and Business focused Projects, starting with business requirements gathering and process mapping through to delivery.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Recent experience working as both a Project Manager and a Business Analyst, or a career path leading from Business Analysis to Project Management (ideally a hybrid role)
- Managing Projects from beginning to end, mapping processes while driving delivery
- Comfortable managing stakeholders up to 'Head-of' and ideally C-suite level both on the business side and the IT side, acting as the interface between business, IT and third-party stakeholders
- An understanding of end to end software development lifecycle, the majority of Projects will be IT-focused so a slant towards IT would be preferable
- Articulate and comfortable participant at project steering meetings.
- Proactive, detail-oriented and ability to work independently.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong negotiation with experience dealing with cross-functional geographically dispersed teams.
- A background in Financial Services ideally funds transfer agency or wealth management highly desirable