Head of Systems Development
Oliver James Associates have been mandated by a boutique wealth management firm based in London to search for a Head of Systems Development on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an IT professional to take ownership and autonomy for overseeing and the overall improvement of systems and databases within the company. The client offers a very desirable working culture and the chance to join a growing name in the wealth management space.
To apply for this position you must have experience of the following:
- Experience of project management and systems delivery
- Experience with Figaro (or equivalent)
- Experience with Xplan (or equivalent)
- Expert in Microsoft Excel
- Coding experience is desirable (SQL, C#, Python or equivalent)
- Degree educated
- 5+ years experience working in a financial planning / investment management / wealth management firm or equivalent
Typical day to day responsibilities will include:
- Oversight and development of core company system and database (currently Xplan) including all work flows, permissions, management information and responsibility for process formulation and adherence in conjunction with the head of financial planning administration, appointment investment manager and employee benefits manager.
- Work with the Head of marketing to develop the use of existing systems or review, tender and implement additional systems to support the marketing and new business endeavours.
- Oversight and management of any project to review, tender and implement new asset management systems or custodian, in conjunction with the appointed investment manager and the CIO.
- Responsible for, in conjunction with the appointed investment manager, managing the relationship with the custodian of client assets and formally reviewing the sector periodically.
- To oversee the tender process, development and then delivery of proprietary tools created by third parties, in conjunction with the appointed investment manager, financial planner or employee benefits manager.
- Oversee and develop the employee benefits portal and clinic bookings system.
- Oversight and development of investment management systems and databases/platforms (currently Figaro and Fidelity Funds Network) including all work flows, permissions, management information and responsibility for process formulation in conjunction with the appointed investment manager.
- Oversight of report building software (currently Crystal Reports) and use in generating data driven reports for investment management, financial planning and employee benefits.
This is a permanent opportunity based in London paying up to £70000 (plus benefits) dependant on experience.
I lavori simili
Head of Design (UX/ UI) - Leading Insurance Organisation
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- giorni 7 fa
This position will build and lead the design team in Hong Kong, work closely with the APAC team of designers, UX designers and UI designers, all digital natives. This position aims foster creativity and design excellence to all aspect of the company, from branding to commercial of produ... Leggi di più
Senior Systems Automation Engineer
- Zürich, Switzerland
- giorni 5 fa
Senior Systems Automation Engineer 80-100% (m/w) Due to rapid growth of a leading Financial Services company, who are undergoing a new Tech initiative, we are looking to support the expansion of the company's Corporate Infrastructure teams. You will be part of a highly skilled and ambit... Leggi di più
Security Systems Engineer
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £300 - £400 per day
- giorni 19 fa
I am currently recruiting for a Security Systems Engineer for a Client of ours based in Manchester. They will be looking for the successful candidate to have worked with and installed Genetecs security products previously. You will be moving the client's security system away from the le... Leggi di più
Systems Engineer - Field / Home Based
- England, England
- Up to £45000 per annum + benefits
- giorni 23 fa
Systems Engineer/Infrastructure Engineer/Field Service Engineer Systems Engineer Perm, £45,000 DOE Field/Home Based We are currently looking for an experienced Systems Engineer to join a leading provider of IT solutions to support their customer's computer environments through a process... Leggi di più