I am currently recruiting a Head of Financial Reporting for a International Insurer. This broad role will be responsible for the leadership of the Finance Reporting Team and will be reporting directly to the Head of Financial Reporting and Controls. The successful applicant must be well versed in all matters relating to statutory and monthly financial reporting.
- Ensure all financial reporting is delivered in an accurate and timely manor.
- Review financial reporting, variance analysis and commentary, making sure these are accurate and concise.
- Oversight of all technical accounting developments.
- Balance sheet accountant for all entities are reconciled on a monthly basis.
- Ensure all Solvency II deadlines are met.
- ACA/ACCA qualified accountant (Ideally big 4 trained).
- Strong financial reporting skill set.
- Insurance Background.
- Strong IFRS knowledge.
- Excellent communicator and previous managerial experience.