Oliver James Associates are currently recruiting for a Legal Counsel/Head of Legal, on behalf of our client.
This is an exciting and newly created opportunity to join an industry-leading Asset Manager who is a recent contender in the Dublin space. You will be joining a small but growing office in Dublin City Centre that emphasises collaboration, innovation and diversity as their core values.
This successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day legal support for the Asset Managers international business. Duties will also include but are not limited to:
- Liaise with the relevant teams on issues regarding the legal and regulatory issues arising in respect to Service Providers.
- Draft and negotiate investment management agreements.
- Counsel the relevant business areas regarding cross-border sales issues.
- Interpret applicable regulations and regulatory reforms.
The successful candidate will have but not limited to the following
- Strong exposure to Registered funds
- Have experience in Investment management agreements, commercial contracts, offshore funds and private investment vehicles.
- 8+ years PQE experience working in either an in-house legal counsel role or a top tier Private Practice
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click on the apply button with an up-to-date CV. Alternatively, if you do not yet have your CV updated or would like to get further information about this role, please don't reach out on the below information: