I'm currently supporting my client in Bern, with the option to work in their offices in either Bern, Zurich or Lausanne, to appoint a Head of IT Networks. In this role you'll be leading a team of around 40 Network Engineers and Architects, and one of the biggest ongoing projects you'll be contributing towards is their migration to a hybrid Cloud environment.
You will work in close collaboration with Heads of Architecture and IT Security for a variety of projects in this exciting and dynamic role. There are lots of opportunities for internal progression, both horizontally and vertically, in this modern and agile working environment.
- Managing the full life cycle of the development of stable networks and systems
- Leading the technology line and developing network architectures in close collaboration with IT Infrastructure Architects
- Leading and managing between 40-50 Network Engineers and Architects, supporting them with their further development and progression
- Driving the network part of the business-wide technology transformation according to the SAFe framework
- Must have excellent people management skills, with experience leading large teams of Network Specialists
- Must have strong networking knowledge, ideally with a background in Network Engineering
- Must be results-oriented with strong communication skills
- Must have experience working in a Head of Networks (or similar) role for the past 5+ years
- Ideally you have completed a university degree in Computer Science or similar
- Must have a valid Swiss work permit - visa sponsorship is not possible for this role
Please apply directly or contact Louise Bray via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!