I have an opportunity for a Head of Information Security to join a business based in central Manchester who are looking to add robustness to their Information Security strategy they are looking for someone to own Information Security across the business and improve the overall security posture of the business. This is a great role for a Cyber / Information Security professional looking to have a broad role.
As a Head of Information Security for global business you will be involved in both the Cyber Security strategy for the business as well as owning the Information Security Policy. The role will also be managing a heavily outsourced team and looking to bring elements of this inhouse.
Skills for Head of Information Security:
- Strong track record as an Information Security Manager
- Able to demonstrate good knowledge on a range of subjects; IAM, Information Security Policy, Threat Intelligence etc.
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and working autonomously
- Experienced in developing and implementing a Cyber Security / Information Security framework
- Comfortable building and leading teams both in-house and in outsourced functions
- Certified in CISA, CRISC, CISM, CISSP, PCI-ISA etc.
Expectations of the Head of Information Security:
- Plan and implement IT controls to keep the business in line with industry standards and regulations
- Maintain and improve security and compliance systems
- Identify and analyse threats and vulnerabilities
- Oversee 3rd party suppliers for Pen-Testing, Vulnerability scanning and incident response
- Develop and communicate metrics concerning Security Policies, PCI, GLBA, HIPAA etc.
- Participate in IT audits, client audits, SOX etc.
As the Information Security Manager, you will be comfortable advising the businesses when it comes to cyber security, ISO 27001, emerging risks and ISMS. This role will cover a broad remit and will allow you to show your knowledge in the Information Security space.
This is a great opportunity to join a business looking at changing the way they approach Information Risk & Security and would be great for anyone looking to help transform the procedures and policies at a business.
For more information or to apply please contact Alec Dewell on 0203 861 9134 or firstname.lastname@example.org