Reporting directly into the Group Financial Controller, the Group Financial Reporting Manager will work closely with the divisional finance teams, the Group Tax and Treasury Team and the Group Head of Commercial Finance, as well as providing ad hoc support to the Group CFO and other senior team members.
- Plan, coordinate and project manage the year-end close process, including reporting from divisional finance managers, the consolidation and interaction with tax, treasury and other colleagues.
- Manage the preparation and review of the annual statutory accounts (FRS102) for the group and subsidiary companies.
- Manage the preparation and review of the annual and half year reporting materials, including financial reports, presentations and covenants reporting
- Manage the Group's response to the day-to-day requirements of the external auditor and in respect of other assurance projects.
- Manage the annual peer-performed balance sheet review process and other assurance projects as may be required from time to time.
- Plan and coordinate the technical training and other initiatives to develop finance colleagues' knowledge.
- Oversee the Group Management Accounts Team and manage the Group Financial Reporting Accountant, supporting their continuing development.
- Support the continuing development of the Group's internal and external reporting
- Manage the annual budget and quarterly forecast cycles, including agreeing timetables and deliverables and reviewing/consolidating submissions