My client are looking for an experienced, commercial finance professional with demonstrable, strong systems (including implementation and migration) experience to join their team as Head of FP&A.
Job Title: Head of FP&A
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 + Bonus + Benefits
- As Head of FP&A, you'll act as the main point of contact for investors and will work closely with stakeholders, including the Head of Expenses to help maintain and manage the cost base for the business.
- You will play a key role in helping with a finance transformation project that will be taking place over the coming months.
- You'll deliver high quality outputs, as well as effective processes which will include the regulatory submissions and board presentations.
- You will support business development activity, including working with the Execs, M&A and external advisors.
- In the role you'll also facilitate the annual business planning, financial forecasts, budgeting, reporting and contingency planning.
- Experienced qualified accountant (ACA or equivalent)
- A minimum of 5 years PQE
- Experience working within a Technology/Software/Data business
- Well organised with the ability to design and deliver efficient processes
- Strong attention to detail
If you like to the sound of the role and would like to find out more... click Apply Now.